Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!?

Dex-chan lover
i'm all for lq scanlations just too see how the relationships between the characters unfold. i know this is mainly a pure fanservice manga, but the characters have quite unique (and sometimes downright insane) quirks.

its filled with fanservice in level which fanservice no longer feel special.

but something keeps me hooked with this manga ._. not sure what, i'll need some Lemon.

Power Uploader
@Lanfear What romance? Romance isn't the same as fan-service.

There's no romance, and there's no harem; it's just full of lust and fan-service, that's different. Only two characters are actually sexually interested in Mobuyuki, which isn't a harem.

Ah, mangas and incest. This is one of the reasons for the rise of manhwa. Stop it, get some help.

Dex-chan lover
@MasterSomething i guess it's a reflection of the sales. romantic comedy stuff didn't work (his previous two manga were axed at two volumes each). this one is approaching volume seven early next month.

NTR is not exclusive to manhwas. I've stumbled on 2 manhwas with NTR in it, where as-in with mangas it's honestly about the same. Obviously, the loli, shota, NTR, incest and all that other weird kink shit isn't really exclusive to manga either, but it's uncomfortably common. Manga has waaaaaaaayyyy more of that weird kink shit that you really don't want to see in like 50+ mangas. I wouldn't really care if it was more of a niche, but it's almost 70% of the "recent updates" section now. I would really appreciate if either the mangakas could cut some slack on the niche kink shit, or if the scanlation groups could just work on things other than the sort. I have no real bias since I am like 2 thousand kilometers from both Korea and Japan, so don't come at me with that. I won't mention manhuas in this since almost all manhuas have the same plot and general consensus. Bye~!

Well, I’ll say my opinion for this manga.
The MC has good personality and he’s well designed and drawed. His sisters and his editor too. BUT, there is where the the good points stop. Except the MC, his sisters and his editor, there are a bunch of shitty side characters. There is his rival female (adult but loli-like wtf) mangaka, who is very snob and odious and looks like a loli, even though she isn’t. Then there is her gay editor and there is the little Yurizono sister who has a bit disgusting boobs and for some reason the mangaka wants to display them to us again and again. It’s getting on my nerves.
The story isn’t that ban and the art is pretty good but these side characters makes me want to drop this manga.
Well this is just my opinion. Someone else might find good this manga.

Power Uploader
@toktok Meh, my favorite characters are Angel, the loli neighbour, and Haruka, the trap editor.

What can I say? Flat girls best girls, time and time again. There's something to be said about magically escaping puberty.

Users who are viewing this thread