Saraba, Yoki Hi - Vol. 8 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I WAS ABOUT TO FORGIVE THE MOM BUT SHE'S TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE EVERYONE HATES HER
To the contrary. If she hadn't let her manipulation escape its bounds again, our heroine might never have gotten back with our, um, hero. Now I think we can be pretty sure she'll make a break for it. Thank you for being meddling and controlling and insufferable, mom! Couldn't have moved the plot forward without you!

@Neidhardt if you can tell me, how many chapters got adapted into TV drama?
The entire thing. Wouldn't be able to tell you exactly how they changed or shortened things to fit it in 8 episodes of ~40 minutes each though since that would require rereading the entire manga while comparing things, but the TV drama had the whole story.

Double-page supporter
The entire thing. Wouldn't be able to tell you exactly how they changed or shortened things to fit it in 8 episodes of ~40 minutes each though since that would require rereading the entire manga while comparing things, but the TV drama had the whole story.
So it have materials not on manga yet? or vol. 8 is the last one?

Dex-chan lover
To the contrary. If she hadn't let her manipulation escape its bounds again, our heroine might never have gotten back with our, um, hero. Now I think we can be pretty sure she'll make a break for it. Thank you for being meddling and controlling and insufferable, mom! Couldn't have moved the plot forward without you!
Hahahaha you're right, but I was hoping that they're going to mend their twisted relationships, or maybe I was just too early.

Wait a minute. I recognized you!! Hey, how have u been? Nice to see a familiar name popping by 😆👍

Users who are viewing this thread