Sasameki Koto

Supporter
This was ok but the pacing was terrible in the last few chapters and the story was all over the place.

story might be classic and simple but the reality that comes with it is what it made this series wonderful...
the realization that youre already inlove with someone else wont always come in an instant,you still need to go through whirlpool of emotions before you realize it...
great story...😊 the only thing that annoys me is that the pacing is confusing on last few chapters...im havin trouble with the sudden change of scenes and dialogue..

but can be forgiven..

This was a pretty good series. The pacing was all over the place and the author clearly decided switch gears from SoL gag series to serious romantic drama partway through, but the things that it did well were done very well. Most surprising was how the author managed to portray homophobic bullying without dragging the mood of the series down. The side characters were nice, although they fell into the yuri stereotype of everyone is lesbians, as well as being pretty underdeveloped. It sometimes felt like Kazama and Sumika's relationship should have popped off much sooner and the rest of the series should have spent more time on the rest of their friends. I'd recommend Sasameki Koto to anyone who has read a few yuri romance and is looking for more of the same or for anyone that though Aoi Hana and Girl Friends didn't have enough karate.

amh

As much as I like reading about dumb Yuri waifus, this was a tough one. I went through the middle chapters with sheer willpower alone because the story was milked dry. I have read Yuri manga with less than 20 chapters that delivered a much better story, chemistry and payoff. I tried my absolute best to like the main couple but every time at least one of them were so unnecessarily dramatic. The author added characters, events that literally added nothing to advance the main plot in the middle arcs.

Tl;dr: It is a decent story that is told in a profoundly poor manner.

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed it up to the halfway point. After that it dragged things out too much, then rushed the ending. Enjoyable, but inconsistent.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda unnecessary long, but beautiful story, worthy to read because of the comedy, character and emotional moments.

Users who are viewing this thread