Savage Fang Ojou-sama: Shijou Saikyou no Youhei wa Shijou Sai Kyou no Bougyaku Reijou to Natte Futatabime no Sekai o Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Group Leader
If you cannot properly buy the original release, you can usually find things by using the japanese title written with japanese character and adding "raw" at the end. The quality of the result might be dubious, but at least you don't have to skip chapters. Chapter 17 is available this way, for example.

Thanks for bringing this back! I didn't even notice it ended at chapter 26. I think I'll wait until ch. 17 is available before reading this, though. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
If you cannot properly buy the original release, you can usually find things by using the japanese title written with japanese character and adding "raw" at the end. The quality of the result might be dubious, but at least you don't have to skip chapters. Chapter 17 is available this way, for example.

Thanks for bringing this back! I didn't even notice it ended at chapter 26. I think I'll wait until ch. 17 is available before reading this, though. :nyoron:
if the series is already ended or the volumes are way ahead, changing "raw" to "zip" is almost always better

Dex-chan lover

or just go to senmanga. That place usually has the raw you need, unless the manga is too old/obscure.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, thank you for resurrecting this one. Funny enough, randomly thought about this one just yesterday! Somehow hard to believe it's been 7 months since last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
or just go to senmanga. That place usually has the raw you need, unless the manga is too old/obscure.
Where would you go then if you’re, say, looking for popular-while-it-was-out 90s manga (like Grenadier or Kurohime, especially since their officials are long out of print and they never reprint those under normal circumstances)?

Actually ch 18 already up on scanlator site.
It's just typical "read newest chapter on our site" thing.
Traditions.

Double-page supporter
It didn't feel like machine translated at all, you did a great job both at cleaning and typesetting.
Thanks for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Where would you go then if you’re, say, looking for popular-while-it-was-out 90s manga (like Grenadier or Kurohime, especially since their officials are long out of print and they never reprint those under normal circumstances)?
https://manga-zip.info/dl/グレネーダー/

that's the raw for Grenadier. I find that manga-zip will likely have old manga, though not all of course.

https://mangadex.org/title/a0f2a224-9017-4613-8da2-33c0b852f96d/mahou-tsukai-kurohime

I'm assuming you're asking about this Kurohime? It's already translated completely.

Dex-chan lover
https://manga-zip.info/dl/グレネーダー/

that's the raw for Grenadier. I find that manga-zip will likely have old manga, though not all of course.

https://mangadex.org/title/a0f2a224-9017-4613-8da2-33c0b852f96d/mahou-tsukai-kurohime

I'm assuming you're asking about this Kurohime? It's already translated completely.
Just using those as examples since mangas before 2010s (dial-up/low speed/ internet explorer era) are usually the hardest to find (unless they’re stupidly famous like One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, etc)

(That being said, would be great if someone can upload all Grenadier chs. You actually literally cannot find a copy physically anymore because it’s been out of print for at least a decade)

Btw you know a good site for english digital mangas? Want to look for some obscure (and smutty) mangas that did get TLd officially (mainly because scanlations for it had stopped years ago)

Dex-chan lover
The same place you go for the source of most raws on rehoster sites: Winny, Share, and Perfect-Dark. These are the P2P networks used in Japan for JP-language sharing. PD is the 'main' one, but particularly for older titles its worth checking the other networks too.

Users who are viewing this thread