Savage Fang Ojou-sama: Shijou Saikyou no Youhei wa Shijou Sai Kyou no Bougyaku Reijou to Natte Futatabime no Sekai o Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Wait this story ends in 6 chaps? I thought it was cause it may be a novel ad but no, the novel also ended super early at vol 2.

But with this pacing, I doubt the story ended as intended, so did both the novel and manga get axed?

Double-page supporter
Wait this story ends in 6 chaps? I thought it was cause it may be a novel ad but no, the novel also ended super early at vol 2.

But with this pacing, I doubt the story ended as intended, so did both the novel and manga get axed?
Probably wasn't getting enough sales in japan... the best thing to note is if there is a Harf/Soft cover of it... and by the looks of things, it's pretty much only online..

Dex-chan lover
Getting some major lore..and since there's so little content remaining I guess this guys the final boss.

Mylene was always meant to be special from the start it seems!

Dex-chan lover
The underlying plot is interesting, but the presentation is just boring. To hell with preaching and arguing.

Dex-chan lover
lol, She used that flashbang on everyone but after speaking with her princess (was also flashbanged) she was suprised to other guy could see and hear.
Guess she forgot she flashbanged her friend as well.

Users who are viewing this thread