Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Gray

Dex-chan lover
"I never once killed a single soul"
well, if you're talking about permanent death, then yeah.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kurovah
Well, if the soul doesn't go to the after life, you can say that you've never killed a soul.
Even if your body count is incredibly high...

He hasn't killed a single soul, but he has killed his wife's parents.
So either they were soulless, or, like the uncle, they deeply enjoyed the benefit of the save point.

And that uncle is going to have PTSD when he sees that mask...

That is why he called the assassin persona gray as it is a gray area as he forces them to save before he kills them over and over again to get them to agree to his demands, so he can't get caught if they are still alive and go to the authorities and say "I've been murdered" that will make them think you are crazy

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why people are so confused about what he said.
He said he hasn't killed anyone while working as "Gray", not that he hasn't killed anyone full stop.

Dex-chan lover
when you don't die even if you are killed... over and over and over again ☹

Not sure on the "Nowa" change; not saying its translated wrong, just that it doesn't make sense based on the apparent naming scheme. You have a man named "Gray" with kids named "White" and "Black".

When he said he’s never killed, I thought he was just like the other isekai MCs. Then the rest of the chapter happened and he became darker than Batman.

Fed-Kun's army
Depends if you think "as long as theyre revived, no matter how many times they die it wont count as murder" is never killed before, then yeah, he was innocent *grin*

Dex-chan lover
I think Noire is a better transliteration for the name, rather than Nowa. There was also an old anime titled Noire and they used ノワール instead of ノア, you can even look it up on jisho https://jisho.org/search/%E3%83%8E%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB

Dex-chan lover
I expected this but its cool to see this side of the inkeep. Thanks for picking this up TOOR.

Users who are viewing this thread