Saved the Public Enemy by Mistake - Ch. 5 - A White Knight Rescues the Damsel and the White Knight

Fed-Kun's army
oooof that's rough. i mean he'll probably be okay (RIGHT??) bc he looks like he has something up his sleeve at all times and also ISN'T HE THE ML??? but still. I'M WORRIED HAHA (also ugh doctor why you'd have to go get caught up in all thiiiiis???)

thank you for the update!!

@mammaria Guess we will see the Jade in action next chapter. It's probably a storage for divine/demonic energy/cultivation force so it's very likely he will return to his real form temporarily to wipe those arrogant small-fries into oblivion.

Fed-Kun's army
@Momohana oooh yeah that makes sense, but that comes with its own difficulties doesn't it??? bc then he'll get RECOGNIZED and aren't people trying to kill him lmao... i mean i guess it's fine if he leaves no witnesses, unless his work can be distinguished somehow from the wreckage.... well, we'll see! i guess it's fine as long as they're both okay (and the lady too)

@mammaria If we are considering the common troupes, it's possible that he will turn temporarily into his adult/true form, will wipe them out and save the damsel(s) in distress, they get away without witnesses (seemingly), some random other cultivators will come to investigate including for whatever reason a (comparatively) high-ranked cultivator and then either 1.) high-ranked person will realize the ML wrecked them, 2.) high-ranked person will realize the sword aura o.s. in other words has some complicated relationship with MC, and/or 3.) someone actually did survive and the tip of other cultivators.
Either way, some kind of hunt will begin.
(Of course, something entirely different like you and I think could also happen lol.)

Thank you for the translation! I hope you will continue translating this! <3 As it has good quality and I understand everything

Users who are viewing this thread