Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Other World Offline Meeting, Part 1

Double-page supporter
@Akikako when she was talking to the mysterious entity that she got her power from they said she'd be fine for a 1000's of years when she complained that she'd be dead in a couple hundred after its site seeing tour

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Good work. I enjoyed this chapter and, while it's usually legible, there's definitely a smoothness to this.

I completely forgot that was an ability of hers. No wonder she doesn't feel all that pressured by danger.

Dex-chan lover
@VerneJules
I don't know for sure but my guess is that her family is just poor AF. Plus it's not like they have to worry about modern dangers such as some druggie's dirty injector laying around on the ground.

Fed-Kun's army
@azorth
Someone called for a doctor?!

Double-page supporter
Cultural differences aside, Southeast-Asian born and raised, shouldn't she be wary of the other three people she brought in. The doctor is cool with the character development we already know. But also I'd be loosing my shit if a loli just up and isekai-d me. I mean what if she just leaves me in the other world.

Excited for more parts

Users who are viewing this thread