Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Thanks for the chapter!
Like the other commenters have said, the quality is just fine as it is.
You have made my day just a bit happier by being able to read this today ^-^b

Double-page supporter
Typesetting-1.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, not really LQ at all. Though sometimes the wording from the usual translators was awkward to begin with, so other than some typesetting stuff that could be refined with an extra half hour's effort, it's pretty good quality.

I...get weird feelings reading these chapters. Last time it was just funny seeing her troll opportunist country reps, but...what's...the narrative going on here?
I get that you don't really want to let your guard down at the risk of being exploited, but what exactly is the author trying to do picking on these country diplomats? Is this supposed to be a serious "take that!" situation?

Shall we expect a better scanlation or this is the best we can get and we should read it?

the quality is fine, long as there's updates! ...and to be honest .. it's not a bad quality at all

Dex-chan lover
Flaming Slime Scanlations has released six chapters of this, less than a week apart each. If this was for practice, you coulda done any chapter before 49.

I'm calling it: this is a snipe and shitty behavior.

Don't worry, this isn't really LQ.
LQ is when translators insert dumb memes because "lololol free stuff".

this was just a snipe, Flaming Slime is still gonna translate this chapter, has not dropped (source: their discord server)

I appreciate you sir for translating this

We all appreciate it

We have you mate

Fed-Kun's army
MC is such a cunning lady 😁 it seems like she planned this, and certainly not ad-lib'ing it. She is always smiles and seem friendly, hence comes of as ignorant/naive as the russian guy concluded.

I think using a current chapter as a good way to get TL feedback for practice. But this way might be two-fold, practice and wanting to read the next chapter - if happy about the result, might as well post it. The first page warning was nice.

Supporter
LQ would be sites like Tapas or Tappytoon, this is almost at a professional level compared to those sites.

>did you feel the need to drop shitty memes in when translating
>no
based and redpilled

there was once upon a time in earth history when another country brought a pair of rabbits, a pair of toads, a pair of horses, a pair of camels, a pair of dogs -- to australia.... rodents and felines too.

Users who are viewing this thread