Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The English is pretty good but the word choice makes it seem stiff and unnatural. I don't scanlate so take my words with a fistful of salt, but try recreating the sentence's meaning in English instead of translating phrase by phrase.

For example, "Falling. Falling. I'm falling!" It sounds so awkward. No one will say that, maybe in Japanese, Idk, but I speak English and I wouldn't say that.

If I were to reform this sentence I'd make it, "Huh? Wait, I'm falling!" This can flow out of the tongue much easier. It's not the precise translation (probably, maybe) but it still convey the same intended effect, right?

Dex-chan lover
Don't run from wolves. Just triggers their chasing instincts ...

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka made Colette superstrong and you super weak. You seriously don't owe her anything. Let her save herself.
Just another boring fanservice story about weak brunette's and superstrong blonde girls it seems.
Dropped it is.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, why would it be hard to work after marriage? Why would she even want to work?

The brother was a good man, hopefully he got isekaid and he got some mad skillz to get some lolis

Dex-chan lover
So they just understand random words? Makes sense

Broad daylight pedophile kidnappers strike again lmao

@Pachka84 bruh what
@Pyoro what else is she gonna do? Try to intimidate and wrestle a whole family with kids? All she wanted to do is lure them away anyway

Double-page supporter
My first cousins are indeed as small & young-looking as her. If we're (me & siblings) not in our thirties (them late twenties) right now & if I'm not related to them, I'd still think they're in their secondary/highschool age. They're that smol & young-looking, just like their mom (my maternal aunt). We're S.E. Asians btw.

Fed-Kun's army
good job idiot. you just killed an 18 year old girl because you are an absolute scum bag.

Users who are viewing this thread