Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 9 Ch. 56

Next on Mitsuha: Thunder Priestess, will she get married accidentally by giving off her ring to another

Group Leader
@mindbard
Eko1o4TW0AAG_VB.jpg

bruh she gonna turn into a goddess by buying some bread now

Dex-chan lover
Mitsuha: I need to find a way to apologize!
Also Mitsuha: Proposes.

Contributor
Potion loli need some love too, anyway thanks for the update. >_>

I have been meaning to ask for a while, but
Screen-Shot-2021-02-11-at-8-12-51-AM.png

Are these on purpose? These sentences where they say the same thing twice with "or" inbetween?
Is this how it was in the original, or is the translator giving alternatives for the proofreader to pick but both get put in without them realizing?

Its been this way with several chapters done be a few groups.... but part of me is hopping the staff is just jumping around to whatever group will do this series. This is offsetting every time I read it so I hope its a mistake

I like the way how they protected Mitsuha from womanizers hahaha.

IIrc right... The Earl adopted her into his family, right? Like they already treated her like family and was adopted into even before getting her noble title. Kinda forgot.... Imma re-read this gold.

Dex-chan lover
man fuck those 2, even if it's well meaning they're dragging her around like a trophy showing her off to all the other nobles "look how important i am, i 'm friends with this famous girl, ain't i great?"

He's not laying hands on other girls, but IN them.

Well probably not an accurate translation......but probably accurate regardless :p

Ghosts her at her coming of age party then proposes to her the next day. Really sending mixed signals there, she probably has no clue what to think.

@Doomer I want to believe they are just worried about her social life. A lot of weird rumors are now circulating since she didn't attend the coming of age ceremony and the earl is trying to stop those asap so that she (or possibly the other family) won't be ostracized or something.
The actual dragging part was probably just for that one dude. They were required to great him by social etiquette, but they weren't going to risk letting him get close to her unguarded. Just trying to make it clear from the get go that she is OFF LIMITS!

@RimuruXD Oh, thank you for telling me! You have no clue how confused I was. I was starting to think it was some sort of Japanese joke

Well, she is a (non official yet) adopted daughter to them so no wonder they are so worried for her.

Idk if there should be another reason for them to take „advantage“ of her - Money, Land, Authorities and etc.

Users who are viewing this thread