Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Party 2

Thanks for the translation.
I would reccomend using the LN on novelupdates for reference next time. It is well translated and can help understanding context better (like using the right pronouns)

"father" a bit to bold i think comming from some noble, regarding another country princess
you can use word "relative" if you dont want using the "guardian" twice in row :)

Probably he wants to be her father, but he surrely cannot act as one before other nobles i think. The next sentence said he have those guardian title from others, so he probably do it in public

Group Leader
@zadzad
Only the WN was ever translated. I was thinking of suggesting that too but it might cause some problems if the LN/Manga has a small or massive difference to the WN. Well he will just be referencing it so..... Guess so.

@Rahnma
Father might as well be it as he really wants to be her father by legal means that's why he want,to push Alexis to marry Mitsuha.

Dex-chan lover
Why did Mitsuha need to lie about the ring was from her mother?
Shouldnt it make more sense saying it made by some artisan in her domain and can only ordered through her?

Not all is the monney. The good story make this ring far more valuable in eyes of the public.

Quality was great. Not perfect, but good enough that my mind could passively fix the obvious errors without me having to read any panels twice. Something actual groups occasionally fail at. Thanks for the upload, keep up the good work!

Contributor
Good job with the translation! Maybe a few bits could have been more smooth but it was perfectly understandable and if all the releases will be similar in quality I'll be happy with it.

Dex-chan lover
Think the first 2 panels are wrong. The girl didn't scam her before, it's their first time meeting. Mitsuha is using the ring to trick the girl, just like she did with a dress to someone else.

First bubble in the second panel I'm pretty sure she's saying she doesn't have any problems with money (cause she's fairly rich by now), rather than not having money.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else think that the Mom, would of smacked both those fools on the back of their heads?

Seems good for a TL to me and has good english. This is good enough for me. Thank you for doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread