Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Party 2

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh MTL For My Sister, haven’t seen you around other series I normally did. Always love when you translate something cause it is good to me and it usually gets others to get back to a series neglected for a while :0 thanks

Dex-chan lover
lol, gabut... like they were getting paid in the first place...

btw pls don't use indon, just remove "n" at the last word..
thanks

Thanks for the updates!

Like the fact that Earl Bozes ain't like other nobles who just wanna take advantage of her. I mean he has some personal interests but he genuinely looks after Mitsuha. Good see a somewhat father/parent figure for her. After all she's alone after her family's death.

not gonna lie, I was hoping giving a ring to someone would be considered a proposal for marriage in that world

thanks for the translation~~
truthfully i never bothered with the japanese sfx, so it looks clean to me 😅

Dex-chan lover
@elezend you're doing good for the community <3 helping to revive stuff/encourage other groups to get moving with their shit.

Dex-chan lover
@elezend
Why drop ?? Translation is fine by me and understandable. Btw, in page 16 : "To begin with, Mitsuha owes me a lot of money"
Is that what he meant even in raw ? That can be mean "Bozes is thinking that he gives lending a lot of money to Mitsuha", but somehow, the context I grab contradict the next scene where Bozes owe again to Mitsuha. I need clarification. Or maybe it's my reading comprehension that is wrong.

Also a bit OOT, about the word Indon that @Kshatria pointing. After I google here and there including checking quora posts
That word used to be the normal Malaysian word to call Indonesian people.
Indon in Malayan language means Indonesian.
Malay people tend to cut call syllables to call the people of that place.
Bangla = Bangladesh
Indon = Indonesia

But after internet exists and.... you know how toxic uncivilized SEA people is when they can shitpost without getting punch, it's strangely become bad word like you call Nigga to Negroid race people nowadays. While old people of that race was fine with that nigga calling.

You don't wrong, but you just don't know the impact of internet toxin

Group Leader
@Lolipop_Candy I'm not dropping since my translation is fine based on the comments. If you read the sentence, it's correct. To begin with Mitsuha owes me a lot of money . After "in exchange" flashbacks which has a lot of contradictions, doesn't that mean I owe her even more? is a contradiction to the first sentence.

The flow is accurate.

I find it funny, both this TL and the last one consider their TL and the scans used to be Low Quality, but this is miles better than what I believe Low Quality to actually be, Just look at Wuxia series.. now THOSE get some serious Low Quality TLs.. Also, for Machine TL these are way better than one would expect.

Thank you for the update. I've been waiting for more chapters. The translation and quality is very good.

Users who are viewing this thread