Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement

I wish someone other than Loli Mamoritai would scanlate Funa's stuff.

This is the kind of stuff you should be sniping, snipers.

80.000 gold coins is not even enough to buy Nuclear warhead. Why not to try something like 12 mil gold coins?S o you can sustain a country or I dunno, so your family and your nation-mate won't live under depression anymore?

2 months no update, seriously even novel is daily updated!
For those who cant wait: https://readwebnovels.net/novel/saving-80000-gold-in-an-another-world-for-retirement/
For those who wait i feel you!!!
Mitsuha is LOVE <3 !

the latest chapter r on 43..
i wonder why the translator stop translating it..

Group Leader
@kou67 the translator was having difficulties with obtaining raws of sufficient quality as their usual source had blocked downloading for a while. According to a comment thread on the translators website, they were able to start downloading the raws again on March 7, so we can probably expect an update sometime in early April if they maintain their usual speed of redrawing and typesetting.

Banned
The initial premise for this seemed promising... but holy crap it went downhill fast.
Is she trying to ruin the world she set up shop in? With the amount of plastic crap she is moving into this low-tech world, the whole country will look like a trash-heap from the discarded, unusable packaging and suchlike before too long. Her brief worries about the economy seem like wasted words with all the cultural damage she is doing... between the plastic and her little "consultation" displays I'm surprised they haven't burnt her for witchcraft yet (but unsurprisingly they all love her and let her get away with everything for some unfathomable reason).

That and the disjointed tatters trying to pass for a plot... I have to wonder whether this was just a really awful story in the first place or just a really patchy and poorly done adaptation of it? Heck, I've had to lower my standards a bit since I started reading Isekai stuff... but this really is the pits.

Users who are viewing this thread