Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement

Fed-Kun's army
@Ayreos You are just a special kind of stupid. It doesn't matter how many were killed in the camps the fact remains the camps existed and functioned killing people not involved in the war for no reason other than because of their beliefs. Yes many more civilians were killed by the war through bombings and such and Stalin wiped at even more during his sweeping executions of "rebels" and other bullshit but the fact remains THE CAMPS WERE NOT PART OF COMBAT ZONES AND PEOPLE WERE HERDED INTO THEM TO BE WORKED TO DEATH AND GASSED YOU FUCKING INCOMPETENT BABOON.

I love the idea for this manga but the introduction of guns makes it feel really weird.

The mangas been great so far, a bit quirky with it's disregard for the catch 22 of advanced weapons (and how ppl are worshipping her) but otherwise it's pretty good for a mild read in between other more mainstream things.

Now I have a few complaints about it but beggers cant be choosers (mostly about the sometimes overly cramped pannels but those can't really be avoided)

God bless the official english translations for the LN.

Thankful to Loli Mamoritai for translating, but their english intepretation is trash.

@MistLynx
You're the one losing your temper like an angry baboon, though. Also, if you want to dish out personal insults (no matter how comically you choose to do it), feel free to send me a personal message instead of polluting the comment section, next time.

So I bought the manga version of this on Google play but I must know bruddas why is there a digital version but no paperback

I'm not sure if it's because of the fan translations, although yeah there is quite a bit of engrish. There are just so many lines that I get confused on. As a result, I recommend reading both the manga and the novel or just buy the official english ln.

i don’t want to spoil but if your read the chapter 4 you will understand that she can travel no just in one world 🤩. It the sentence [that]tell her that if she got in one world for the first time she will go randomly but if not the first time she can go where she go in minum of one time 😏

Group Leader
@Blacksoul I could find nothing saying there was an anime adaptation. If you thought so because of the myanimelist, anime-planet, anilist, and kitsu links, then that is just a misunderstanding. All those links are for the manga sections of those sites, not for an actual anime.

Users who are viewing this thread