Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me, military personnel but aren't you.. mercenaries..? What's all this crap about justice spouted by a child in a dress agitating you to a war zone you have no geographical awareness of? I'm with you if she says "time to earn your keep" but not this "justice is on your side". Like is this a mistranslation or does the author believe that he has enough leg work for this kind of pay off..?

Well @tamed Even in our wars, our politicians and army leaders tend to spout such bullshit as well, so it's fine. I think the money is more what they're actually going for, considering the minimum they'll get is 1 million USD? That's not bad considering the overwhelming technological advantage they have, they have basically a 0% chance of losing to the natives, free money tbh.

Soooo, they are bringing a fucking 20mm heavy machine-gun to the fight. Man i like thoses guys even more.

Dex-chan lover
@xTachibana Yes they can spout bullshit but they are leaders. They have a name, a record of deeds and value as the leader of a sovereign or a battalion. They have to climb the social totem pole/military meritocracy to get to their position. What exactly has this kid that a supposedly veteran mercenary have that they'd respond to her with such fervor? Has she saved them? Were they in dire straights? As far as my memory goes, she just shows up, presents gold and buys weapons from them (which is already weird because they aren't weapon dealers but mercs that has to buy gear) and now she leads them. In a dress. These mercs are professionals. Right.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, Mamoritai San!
New chapter coming out today!
https://imoutosite.wordpress.com/2019/03/24/mitsuha-manga-chapter-33-1-dragon-buster/comment-page-1/#comment-24003
I think I have thanked him/her three times today...

How these many people come to love this lame, nonsensical, unreasonable, and ridiculously stupid story baffles me. If you really call this a masterpiece, then I'm truly worried about you.

Users who are viewing this thread