Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement

Dex-chan lover
takes fucking 4ever for mods to approve ch 43 smh idk why it even shows as posted if we can't fucking read it makes no sense

Double-page supporter
Mitsuha's brother in her memories look like some kind of genius or superhuman with all the knowledge he gave her!

Thanks for the chapter.

Personally have no clue why the scanlation groups change every few months, it seems popular, or are people beginning to dislike the series?

EDIT: As for the quality of the latest translation, personally I think it's exceptional for your first scanlation - lots of the newer scanlators seem to have problems with English grammar (falls under proofreading?), which can result in chapters being incoherent. I didn't find that the case for this scanlation.

for some reason i thought there were only 3 FUNA mangas, and now i find more.....do wonder what are those 2 i didn't recogniced on the final page........

Chapter 44 in manga is equivalent to which chapter in the LN? Can somebody help me with this, it was kinda like chapter 30ish??? in LN but the story kinda jump from here and there. It confuse me and i need to double check.
Edit: i got it..fyi it chapter 39, right after hiring the maids.

It has such a long way to go.....

Mitsuha is such a stealth lolicon, I guess her Onii-chan's teaching did get to her lol

Just got to Ch23... why didn't she just say it was a bluff to get them to run away? Avoiding the subject just makes them think she does have "powers".

Users who are viewing this thread