Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement

Double-page supporter
Feels like skyrim with cheat mod

And yeah that spice and wolf nail it

Can someone rename chapters 9-13 so that it fits the rest? They are out of order because of the sorting.

Aggregator gang
only read part of chapter 2, my guess is that her onii-chan has ascended to godhood and gave her the power to cross between dimensions when calling for her onii chan

Fed-Kun's army
LygarX - wrong :p

I do enjoy those Isekai stories a lot. Shame I dont have enough motivation to change myself in this world...

Dex-chan lover
i saw way too many gloomy and horrible flag yet nothing happen.... kinda disappointing isn't?
i'll stick to wait for any cool stuff to happen

ch 18 spoiler
although im biased with the MC i do like it when she takes the initiative like this nows she a freaken juggernaut going camping, i cant wait to see the faces on those mercs hahaha lil girl got huntin game son!

Group Leader
This is an unironically interesting isekai manga. Hell yes!

I totally forgot that she could travel between worlds. I was thinking, wtf where did she get that equipment from.

some time ago.. i've visit the translator site.. and in the comment box, found out the readers or the TL isn't really fond their release to be upload here.. I've decided to reupload chapter 18, after the previous uploader deleting (I assume) chapter 18 themselves..
eventually someone (Like me) will reupload Anyways, ? if the TL didn't like it. easy.. just takeover your groups name and restricted it.

yes i fine being called trash too
nobody perfect

Dex-chan lover
@Xanaa
"The translator doesn't like it uploaded here so I uploaded it here"
That isn't stubbornness, that's just being trash. Why would you even do that? And by the way, it's not that Loli Mamoritai doesn't want it uploaded here, they just want to edit the translation based on their fan's suggestions to make it better first. You are uploading an inferior product.

@orochijes

" You are uploading an inferior product "
then why the hell he's posted.
I even offer proofreader to his site and no news afterward

"they just want to edit the translation based on their fan's suggestions to make it better first"
i've reads all his reader comment beforehand and all his reader said his translation OK

I really have hard time to see the point from this issue.

trying to gain fame or name through other's works are what we usually encounter IRL... nothing wrong with it as its just a nature of humans... but its just shameful when that person kept justifying themself for a work he/she doesnt have any contributions to at all...
me myself had a ton of series of old mangas that YET have to be uploaded here because of some circumstances, either the scanlators are long dead/disbanded or some that didnt allow their works to be uploaded here... but then again, i refrained myself for uploading those mangas but for a simple reason, that i didnt have any contributions in the process of tl-ing said manga titles...
because of the event that had transpired here involving that persons will eventually happens and that i do not wish to shame myself for a measly reason...
then again, i won't defending one sides since any unofficial/fans translations are pretty much thievery with a bit sophism... thieves stealing from another thieves and made a ruckus among themselves... its ironic if not hilarious in a way...
the best solution is just follow the rules and we can have a happily-ever-after ending, no one offended and no one will have a hard feelings...
earlier, i read that there are some rules on MDex that only related contributors allowed to modify the manga that have been uploaded here (in this case, its the scanlator)...
if you're not a contributor and just leeching from their sites then you should refrain yourselves to upload the said-scanlators works here in order to avoid any conflicts...
if the said-scanlators didnt allow their works to be uploaded here, you can just hover to their sites to get your updates... nothing difficult...
case closed and lets just read in peace...

Users who are viewing this thread