Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
First off. The art style changed so drastically form the preview to something suuuuper generic, damn that sucks. Second, what the absolute fucking dogshit was that?

Sad to say I’m dropping this immediately. Feels like I got catfished with the art in the promo.
The story’s pacing also makes no sense at all (at least not for me).

I hope whoever continues to read the rest of the series have fun, but I’m gonna be signing off as it doesn’t have my interest > _ <

I forgot what's going on. It's been so long~

Goes through the comments for spoilers XD

Group Leader
What.... is it just me or none of the characters in this webtoon makes sense? Like... none of their actions/reactions are logical for the situation?

Is this gonna get better eventually?

What the hell is this. What even happened, am I tripping? So what, the mc just saved the guy from being poisoned, turned into a loli and then everyone treats her like an assassin? Did they miss the part where she drank the wine the saintess gave them that did something funny to her? Or did they suspect her of poisoning the wine as well when she looked like she was trying to prevent it? Am I missing something here? Confusion is me.

Honestly the pacing was pretty much the same between this and the novel version. There was a bit more about her previous life and how she got the job as a maid but that's all.

Dex-chan lover
What in tarnation is going on her?
Did she not say the Sainess tried to poison him?
Is everyone an idiot, is this how the actually novel is, everyone acts like a Chinese npc from their novels!?

Where did the saintess go after the bottle was shown? How is there not a panel showing her reaction to her failed murder attempt? Did she just run out the door immediately, this is an unfortunate start to say the least.

All the MC had to say was - the wine is poisoned.....why did she take the blame on herself?

What is going on????

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so completely and utterly confused. How does this have a high rating? Ik people overrate villainess stuff, but jesus chirst this makes no fucking sense. I thought it was a bad translation or something, but Asura scans also has the same issue. Wtf is this shit?

Alright my opinion is, the way the artist put the conversation here and how the artist make the manhwa progress is making no sense. Ik it's weird and the artist kinda forced the story.
Asura and just do jt scans is not to blame here but the artist who make the manhwa, kinda cringy to me, the pacing is bad. So i recommended you guys to read the novel👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread