Saving the Villain from the Heroine

Oh wow.... promo chap vs real chaps.... NOT THE SAME ARTIST! Shame! I feel scammed honestly :\
Also translation reads like a chinese manga... no content just a bunch of barely understood sentences. Actually promo does a better job with the story line than the actual 4 chaps :D

I'm very disappointed at the art's quality the promo was soooooooooooooo much better
I don't feel any graceness from the ML he looks so childish 😤

Disagree with the comments saying the art is bad, yall were just spoiled w the promo before getting into the actual story. It’s not bad, it’s literally just generic :O!!!
Anyway uhhh hey what’s going on with the two separate pretty professional groups picking this up for translation? It’s close enough to the first group’s release of chapter 3 that I really hadn’t thought they’d dropped it, from an outsider’s perspective
EDIT: Nevermind lmao just saw the note in the chapter that was just added

Although the promo art was great but i like the current art toooo....so i am going to continue this series and thank you sooo much for taking up this project just do it group🥰🥰🥰

Ayo people ripping into the art style💀 chill bro. We lucky we even got an adaptation. Ungrateful

Group Leader
I think it's a matter of taste for who's beautiful. There are a lot of stories here that I don't like drawing at all, but I still read them. Just enjoy the story! 🤗

Fed-Kun's army
Idk why most of the comments are talking about the art, when the bigger problem is the story telling. It feels so unnatural that its hard to make sense of any of it.

@Renren7356 I know, I like the new artstyle too! I just need some ajusting and I really liked the poofie and light collor of the fl hair in the promo ;)
But this style is also cute and has its own charm.

I just hope the pacing of the story will become a little more clear in the future, its a little hard to follow whitout novel background information

Aw thanks for scanlating this so far JDI. I liked it.

I hope someone else will pick this up 🥺

As for the comments about the art, I actually like it. I think the maid is adorable!

It took me a while to adapt with the art. It's good actually. I can't even draw so...

Yeah....at least the artist know how to draw. I'm jealous...

It's easier to follow if you've read some parts of the novel because the way the author writes it is a bit strange.

I don't get why they treat her like a kid, when they're aware that she's an adult in child's body

The translators are doing a fine job, but as someone who has not read the novel, this adaptation makes absolutely no sense as of chapter 4. The story background isnt really tying together with current character actions. A guy thinks the maid who told him not to drink poison is trying to kill him. But two episodes later he suddenly is talking about her saving him instead. It's baffling.

Aggregator gang
I, uh... This pacing is kind of weird? And the art is cute, but it's not good enough for me to just bypass the fact that this story is weird and none of the characters' reactions make any sense...

This pacing is so awkward I feel like there are three missing chapters because the characters suddenly change feelings/actions for no good explanation,,,

Art is good and i like the story~

But emotions of the characters is not shown properly except for MC. They have this straight face all thru out :x

Users who are viewing this thread