Scandal

This is super interesting! I took a look at the raws and even though I couldn't read it it seemed very promising!

Double-page supporter
I read the Indonesian version, and this shit is stupid.
The wife was a clout chaser journo, she dug her own grave and blame it on her husband (even though he didn't do anything).
The husband is simping so hard for his good for nothing wife. He tried to save their marriage, rebuilding his wife's career and all the wife does is throwing tantrum.

@onionskins seriously?
I thought the husband really has something with the artist. Well it seems misunderstanding, but really? The husband seems to just silent without give any explanation at all. Btw get any spoiler who is actually wrote the news or the development?

Double-page supporter
@4altera
The husband and the female celeb are friends, idk anything about the female celeb since only 10 chapters updated. The wife took the picture of the affair but it wasn't her who wrote the news (it's still a mystery, my theory is I think the celeb was involved with this because jealousy maybe?), at this point her life and career were over, she got backlash from the media and the celeb fans. When the wife witnessed the affair, she didn't even try to talk to her husband first. Instead, she just moved away and cut all ties with him. The husband tried hard to find her because he still loves her. When he finally found his wife, he tries to talk things out but his wife is yelling and throwing tantrums, basically everything about her downfall was his fault (typical).

If you re-read the first chapter, you can see the wife is taking advantage of the fact that the celeb is her husband's friend, she wanted to milk some info from her husband about someone else's private life (journalists are not much different as stalkers aren't they?).

I mean even if the husband isn't caught cheating(which is not and misunderstanding), she still gonna get backlash because she wanted to write scandalous news about the top dog celeb at the time.

This is one of those stories that could end in 5 chapters if they are just talking, but instead they just drag this shit until reaching 100 chapters.

*sorry if my English is unreadable.

@onionskins
sigh.. Here I thought the wife will stand on her own feet and fight for her injustice rather than throwing tantrum hysterically without solve her misunderstanding with her husband. Yeah, solving the misunderstanding will take 100 chapters, and another 100 to find the fake news culprit. Going to read when have more materials

Thanks for the spoiler, don't be sorry for your English.. Cheers!

Double-page supporter
@4altera
I think i'm too hyperbole on the "throwing tantrum" part, maybe because i didn't like her character and the decisions she made, not liking the husband either because he has no personality.
Like my previous point, they both don't trust each other from both their side of the story, and the misunderstanding can be resolved in about 1-2 chapters.
You're welcome.. :)

Im really happy this got into webtoon since i fall in love with the art's novel (but i didnt read the novel only admiring the art), eventho the webtoon's drawing is great in a webtoon's way, but i still couldnt accept the fact that their changed the skin tone of the male lead, i mean is it because its darker? oh man, dark skin man is hot af, its really too bad😞

this novel is pure trash!!! the FL didnt even try to listen to her husband's side of the story and kept digging her own grave while the ML followed her around and cleaned up her mess like a dog. FL personality is annoying and she creates misunderstandings for herself and blames others for her mistakes.ML has no personality other than chasing after a woman who doesnt even care about him. honestly this entire story could have finished within 1 chapter if the FL and ML had brains. 1/10, the 1 being for the beautiful art of the novel smh

In defense of the FL, I wanna point out that anyone would have their head messed up from what they had seen. It's, like, something that would confuse them and would make them have doubts. Give her a day, and she could end up calming down and talk things out like a grown-up. But due to the article being published under her name by someone, she basically got a sudden media backlash almost immediately, which did not help one bit. And when her boss tried to come help, he got caught in an accident, which only further damaged her psyche.

She's not in the right state of mind. She has had no chance to actually calm down, and instead, all her negative emotions are just swirling in her head like a vortex. She can hardly see left from right at this point and cannot separate information properly. She can't process anything.

It's basically all happening too fast.

According to the raws....

That actress isn't so innocent. She definitely had feelings for MC's husband.

Users who are viewing this thread