Scary Campus College University - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - Hitting on Girls

Dex-chan lover
so, I get that this is a horror story and that it's supposed to include scary stuff...
but did this advance the plot in any way? all it showed was that the drugs being distributed are supernatural related... which we already knew. hell, we already knew more than that from previous chapters.
I was about to call this filler... but those are used when an anime has caught up to its source material and needs to let the slowet medium advance. This isn't an adaptation of anything. what was the point of this chapter?
blech.

Dex-chan lover
DAMN, what a way to go out like that but at the same time kind of hard to feel bad for him since he was an asshole. I don't mind side chapters like these but I feel like it would be better if it wasn't in the middle of an arc. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Hot vampire girls in your area want to meet you.

I would say I feel bad for him... it would be a lie.

Something says that this little blood orgy isn't directly connected to Kisaki's plan, and those girls are just having some fun at the festival.

Dex-chan lover
start suspecting if there's a gang of beautiful women in one area, something is definitely fishy in that kind of situation.

Dex-chan lover
so, I get that this is a horror story and that it's supposed to include scary stuff...
but did this advance the plot in any way? all it showed was that the drugs being distributed are supernatural related... which we already knew. hell, we already knew more than that from previous chapters.
I was about to call this filler... but those are used when an anime has caught up to its source material and needs to let the slowet medium advance. This isn't an adaptation of anything. what was the point of this chapter?
blech.
I think in the early page, it was mentioned that this is a side story.

Dex-chan lover
blech.
I haven't heard of the rule that fillers can't be used for other reasons. As Karikko said, it's a side story - says so right on the first page. Also, says "returning to main story next chapter" on the last page (before credits).

Group Leader
I'm usually fine with fillers (when it doesn't drag on for too long), but putting a random unconnected one right in the middle of an arc is... bizarre choice.
The Yamamoto guy who appeared on this chapter was part of the Convenience Store arc and the side-story with the ugly woman seducing the medicine student so there is the possibility the author is cooking something with these side-stories.

Dex-chan lover
Tag me in brother
wrestling.gif

Users who are viewing this thread