Scary Campus College University - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Attendant

Dex-chan lover
I think we all see that the president of the cultural festival executive comittee is getting sucked off.

Dex-chan lover
Page 3, the laughing guy is there. I've checked the previous chapter and this is his first appearance. I didn't checked the previous arcs. This is definitely something that the mangaka planned. Seems like his presence gets bigger and bigger as the arc goes on. God this thing is giving me actual chills

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm? Since when titties start getting censored? In the first arc and the Inn arc the nipples were in full view.
EDIT: I meant this for the previous chapter. idk why I posted this here instead.

Last edited:
Contributor
Nene is back!

Cut off that dickhead's hand for groping Nene. Hell, I'd say castrate them for whipping their dicks out and attempting to rape her. Those two sleazebag shitheads got off easy with just horror hallucinations while running around naked from the waist down.

Man, Nene is both brave and clever for getting herself out of danger that way.

I don't know if there's a direct moral lesson the mangaka is trying to say in this chapter, but I guess it's trying to warn about the dangers of getting sexually harassed and assaulted by attending to (secretly sleazy) comedians...? Maybe Japan's showbiz industry is far more rampant with sexual assault than I thought...

Users who are viewing this thread