Scary Campus College University - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Junior

Dex-chan lover
Chigarashi must have been feeling pretty bad to see her Junior so depressed. She was so excited to have someone she knew with her, but then all she did was remind Haruka she wasn't going to become a good Volleyball player... not with her injury, anyway.

It's so cute that Iruko is willing to stay with Makube no matter where he goes. Come on now, you two should just get married!

Makube is now more willing to help Chigarashi save her friends. Makes sense, she did almost die because he didn't help her with Kurohiji...

Haruka is now in an otherworldly college full of monsters. Surely that's not the best place for her! Yet how exactly did she even find this place? And how will they get her out, not just in body, but in spirit as well? And why did Makube's tattoos disappear?

I'm catching up cause I heard the story is ending soon... I got left behind because of traveling, and I haven't been reading the series properly since.

I wish the author the best of luck in ending this series, and for their next series!

Dex-chan lover
While I understand that Chigushi has nothing to do with most of supernatural phenomenon. But considering how often she sniffs them out... Can we start considering her a Spiritual Hazzard? :pacman:

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I like the first panel of page 12, the way he’s framed to look so small and vulnerable. I’m seeing it as him looking like “a child looking at an adult and feeling inferior”, specifically in terms of his (lack of) self-awareness and self-care about what he himself wants and values. Like, him realizing how immature he is in that sense, and feeling very small in that moment.

Dex-chan lover
Skipping the exam break straight to year 2; I think they were supposed to explore Nene's 'family' situation during the break but the axe made it impossible in such a short time.
Now it might be going straight to 'passing the torch' wrap up with this senior-junior plot.
What a shame.

Dex-chan lover
With such little time left, I do hope we get some answers involving some of the threads left behind. If there are only 2 chapters left, the story of the replenishing students, the elder god situation and perception altering would be the biggest things to cover... And I feel like we won't get any of those... Unless perception altering is saying we only have 2 chapters left and pulling a 7 Deadly Sins on us.

Dex-chan lover
the way Iruko talk to Makube about will stay with him until the time arrives (Chigarashi graduation) feels like she’s raising a flag here, as if before the time comes she’ll gone from Makube’s side :worry:

i do hope it won’t happen..

anyway, looking forward for Chigarashi’s junior being tied up to her like Nene did, though honestly i want more Nene content

Dex-chan lover
It basically same picture...
29j7qx.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Tanzanite a few minor suggestions (nothing major, ignore at will):

Page 3, panel 1: "And one of the huge ones being..."
Page 7, panel 3: "An injury?" *
Page 8, panel 2: "She’s gonna meet a guy, and her worries will go poof!" *
Page 9, panel 2: "How long have you been there?" *

* would sound more natural in English

Dex-chan lover
alright, this is the final haunting. i like her fit. dont like that neck bend, shes gonna be sore

Users who are viewing this thread