Scary Campus College University - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - Home Drinking

Dex-chan lover
That was a creepy chapter & here I thought something bad was going to happen. Darn that translator's note at the end surprises me a bit since the last story arc felt like it would be a proper way to end the series but now I have no idea how it will end. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter.
At first I was like "hey, I know that gothic girl. She is dangerous."
Then I notice those weird eyes, and the chapter focuses on how weird she is.
Then Suoh printing happened. Sad.

Thank to the guy above, I actually looked at the credit. Sad that this gonna end soon, but I'm glad to see it through. I just binged the whole thing today. Good series.

Dex-chan lover
N…no, Makio dear, your dad is fu… I mean… perfectly normal… loving…. very hygienic… devout… pleasestopstaringatmelikethat

Sidenote: I also have a bathe-when-back rule even if I only head out for a short while. The thought of outdoor dirt on my chair/bed horrifies me. Maybe I should add praying to god too.

Dex-chan lover
Was this axed? It feels kinda abrupt, more so that we just discovered that the old professor is an asshole and that "the world is a playground for the laughing gods".

One way or the other... man, in some twisted way I should have suspected about Nene, she felt too normal for this shit.

However this ends, it was a fun ride, let us see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Why the Gothic girl said that she's a little hungry after eating hotpot?
I wonder if she meant she want to eat human meat or blood or something like that.
Wasn't that one of the Cannibal Girls...?
Yep, chapter 52
2024-01-01-12-31-32-mangadex-org-a2ad7fdb9cff.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well that's definitely disappointing. I can't imagine it's anything other than the axe, given how many loose plot threads there are. Hopefully the mangaka can give us a summary of what was intended later on.

Also, what's the deal with Nene? Is it implying she isn't real, a ghost, from an alternate reality, what?

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was a twist... So Nene is a replaced/imaginary person? How can she interact closely with powerful psychics like Makube without them noticing anything?

Users who are viewing this thread