School Zone - Vol. 2 Ch. 39 - So, what kinda club is it?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, that hurt a lot more than it should've.

i'm in physical pain for tsubaki... but also i don't think it's a simple change of mind, she made this weirdly serious face

Fed-Kun's army
Ouch, that hurt, I was sure she would at leaste get her to join, but that refusal...

Dex-chan lover
Poor good girl Hinase just when it looked like she had landed the series best gyarus it was torn away from her just as quickly. Also I will applaud the mangaka each student she asked before the gyarus came off as varied and distinct not every mangaka would go that far. I think Yamashiro didn't like the idea of having to share Tsubaki with another girl that Tsubaki had expressed positive feelings for. Though on the other hand I do ship Tsubaki and Piyo so this works to a degree.

Double-page supporter
Pretty sure she has something against the Film Research Club or something

Huh maybe there history with Yamashiro and the club??

They are first years, recently enrolled, not really possible to have anything against the club.

Its either yamashiro have an older siblings belong to a film research club before or she was in a club similar to that but something happened and now just have bad memory about it

@Mekrani I'm pretty sure they have history and that is why she rejected the club invitation. Of course that is just speculation...

Users who are viewing this thread