School Zone - Vol. 2 Ch. 45 - What does that make me?

Aggregator gang
@CarnackKetral sounds more like the wider psychological phenomenon of inability to admit fault, ie. in this context that your earlier assessment was in error.

Aggregator gang
@certainlycitrus consider yourself fortunate you haven't been involved in a serious sibling falling-out then. Speaking as someone who hasn't been on speaking terms with their brother for some years now.

Dex-chan lover
If you only knew hiragii that your sister is a big siscon.

Well all she need is a friend.someone who will wake her up to her inferiority complex and will love and appreciate her just how the way she is.now release the utsugi.XD

Double-page supporter
Imagine you're thinking about something important in your life and "My hand has shit, I touched shit" barges and cut off your thought

Double-page supporter
@VitaminCee I have the younger brother and I outshine him in many way. Despite he doesn't show upfront but I understand that he kind of hates me for achievement I got. But instead of trampling on him, I show him my bad side that I have never made any friends, and teaches him to become the star himself

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda ironic how Hiiragi gets mad at Tsubaki for calling herself worthless when it seems she got that from how much Hiiragi treats her.

Wah, wah, i'm always alone. Maybe drop that assy attitude of yours. It's not even fun for comedy reasons to act this assy. What an unlikeable character.

Dex-chan lover
I almost died laughting to this one :kek:
The class from her existential crisis with the poop crisis happening on the sideline was too much for me :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread