School Zone

Dex-chan lover
Now that the translations are up to date with the raws, we won't be having the luxury of daily chapters anymore :')

wow..im impressed with the translation group (mycropen)..with that fast update,hail mycropen..

Dex-chan lover
gj mycropen!
well, gotta wait again 'til spring huh.....

please wake me up when new chapter updated

Dex-chan lover
The speed is real on this one, GJ mycropen!
Now, next spring? Does that mean... Next year? One more reason to stay alive then

I've been waiting around for the next chapter, but now that I see the comments, is it not coming for some time? At least lemme get some recommendations from you lovely people! Hopefully something similar to School Zone?

wait are there gonna be no more translations??? or we're just gonna have to wait for a really long time for new chapters??

best girl
SQKLhn3.jpg

@JustCallMeDaBoss might be late to reply but. Romance isn't the point of the series, but I will still consider it an actual yuri because they acknowledge it.
(One of the girls knows for certain she loves the other romantically and the other has almost self-homophobia that tries to keep herself from realizing her potential feelings.)
They're both trying to keep their friendship and not much progress is made because of this. But watching their funny interactions drag is pretty pleasant, and I actually sense that there will probably be a satisfying conclusion because the author is rather good at the character dynamic based off on the few serious pages that they actually do.
The series is pretty good as it is, and has a lot of potential however slow it'd be. Every character so far seems to have a pretty good backstory/conflict set up to them, although since the series is mostly trying to be comedy the character progress will be on the slower side but it's still there.

Not sure if the Yuri tags has its place more than Shoujo-Ai, but I couldn't land on this dazzling gem of a masterpiece if that tag wasn't here so I'm really fine with it.

dat cliffhanger. is this potentially ending soon or they going to just wave this away with a goofy response and reset?

Users who are viewing this thread