SCP Comic Anthology - KAI - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - SCP-166 - Teenage Succubus (Michiyon & Iruhi)

Dex-chan lover
@Sanagas yeah wtf happened to her page in the last 1 or 2 years, things went to hell in-setting

Dex-chan lover
Good to see the original one. The re-writes have been unnecessary and an unmitigated disaster.

Group Leader
@Flashplayer0CD She becomes a half reindeer who spoil stuff and causes asthma. (Seriously, I thought I was reading the wrong scp) If I am right, the rewrite was because the original was "overly sexualised".

Dex-chan lover
@Kyoyagaen123 isnt it supposed to be? Like isnt that part of her like problem since she's a succubi. Like she herself isn't sexualized with any imagery or overused adjectives in the writing but ion know last time it read it was a couple years ago in hs.

Double-page supporter
the part about her needing to eat semen was unnecesary and unexplained, but I agree that the rewrite is bad

Group Leader
@Flashplayer0CD Yes, but many people complained that it was breaking some sort of rule, so I think the original author just gave up and said whoever wants to rewrite it can. So a group of people rewrote it into this mess.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the comment section this time is interesting. All this behind the scenes stuff is crazy. lol

Dex-chan lover
FYI, Succubi and their counterpart Incubi are traditionally known to subsist solely on sexual fluids of the opposite sex

Man why change it, the fact that she was a Succubus who refused to do what she was born to do was neat. New change sounds dumb

@rebmund10 I agree
The problem with the old 166 is that it's sorta promoting underaged sex. While i myself got no problem with that, the current society does. You know, cancel culture and such.

The new 166 is acceptable. However in a list of crazy, crazy alone isn't enough. So to stands out it need to be unique. In this case, ordinary and simple. Which the new 166 isnt.

Users who are viewing this thread