Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
wait a minute, they'll try to kill people who beat those lizards who literally destroy them?

talk about outstanding move

ADK

look at that man who killed a dragon and absorbed his soul... he is coming this way... what should I do?... "Never should have come here, can't wait to count on your coins!"...

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this group of people is even dumber than they look! They can't beat the lizardmen, so instead, they'll try and beat the ones who killed the lizardmen? They deserve to die from that stupidity.

@Varler I mean i understand why they think they can. They think 2 of them are severely wounded and the other is probably not much better. If they can get the one who is most healthy by surprise by their estimation they think they could fight the 2 injured ones.

What ungrateful fucks. How the fuck are you going to immediately turn on your saviours? If anything you think they would try to team up with these people who are obviously stronger than them and learn from them, but nope.

Fed-Kun's army
The prisoners backstab them, the group kill these traitors and they realise their way of thinking is naive then become like MC?

yuy

the moral is: bite the hand that feed you and you end up dead
or something like that XD next ch

Dex-chan lover
@yuy the moral is screw with the strong and you get pummeled. You wont always end up dead if you bite the hand that feeds you

Fed-Kun's army
C6wSMkb.png

Fed-Kun's army
Getting saved by people and only seeing that they are injured and maybe could be robbed... only humans can think that way...

Users who are viewing this thread