Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
You will join the One-Horn Clan

Me:.....*Staring at his two horns

Solid expression of Cain's new power. I expect he'll be brought down a peg or two very soon, possibly within the next few fights. Cain has yet to truly lose, and he'll have to at some point.

Wait, the explanation of this tribe is confusing. So basically saying, to make it fair, each of the 51 families will offer a daughter to the king so that he can make at least one of his child from each of the families? Is that it?

@SaitoHimea yep that's right. Maybe the reason why is if the king takes a wife from only one family, that family will gain power or be arrogant and the one's who didn't will feel that it's unfair.

But dang the king needs to sleep with 51 women wao

Lol I almost spit my water reading “One for all”
And making an heir for 51 families?! Damn the king gets busy.

Dex-chan lover
@shiirosagi better than one queen sleeping with 51 men. By the time a queen could have done the same the king could have had 51 to the power of 51 kids

The main reason why only the most powerful can become king is that he needs enough stamina to satisfy his 51 wives 🤣

51 families, each family need heir, so at least there would be 51 kids. Not to mention if a wive have more than one kids 😲😲😲

No wonder the king has to be the strongest one

Dex-chan lover
I did a spot take when they said All For One like it was a big villain reveal.

@SaitoHimea @shiirosagi @purplediinos @HazelThyme
It says that the king needs produce an heir each for the 51 tribes. The king is chosen from the children of one of those from 51 tribes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't that mean that the king also has the duty to produce an heir from his own clan.

Jang made it to 30th floor? That reflects poorly of the 30th floor.

All for One isn't just sitting on his bum, he broke into another universe to battle against superheroes while watching events in the tower.

Users who are viewing this thread