Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 64

1. Either the one-horned tribe can marry outside of itself and the king is talking to his wife outside of it, probably the mysterious voice from the blue sword group meeting, that would explain why they joined the fight quicker, not just because of a probably emo dude with a pretentious title like "spear god"
2. same as above but they can't marry outside of the clan, but the mysterious voice is a one-horned tribe member
3. vice versa for any of the above

Ah yes, the divine bondage equipment, a set of armor worn by only the finest and most grand heroes, truly worthy of someone with the title "hoarder"

Uh oh, I think this might have just turned into a wuxia, raging war, MC that is beginning in the realm of martial arts... The only thing missing is the extravagent titles and discount bending/magic, but those could easily be fixed.

Dex-chan lover
of aII beasts, it have to be the phoenix huh?

i guess mc wiII get sword god titIe too

hmmm im wondering if they are going to fix the names, or just roll with these going forward.

in the novel version i read, the one sent to try to kill the mythic beast was called "Saber God", whereas "Sword God" is the one in charge and giving the orders

saber and sword have pretty similar meanings, so im not shocked this happened i suppose

Fed-Kun's army
hm...
so the client who the one horned tribe will fight for is now gona kill the phoenix
lets see what MC has to say to this...

Dex-chan lover
bois she said she took care of the egg for him

you know, her egg

for fertilization

wink wink

Users who are viewing this thread