Second Life Ranker - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
and thus number of troops was reduced from 3000 to 2800 🤠

ass beating next chapter nice, also a new girl!!!! right after someone was treated as a sister lollll

@marmarsmile @Dazdigo @ebooooz
For who that woman is she is
the leader of the red dragons the dragon queen who is wearing a wig to hid her identity since her hair is where the red in their guilds name comes from. If I remember right while she wasn't apart of his brother's team she was one of the so called kings that had stabbed their swords into his brother's back
@Owyn
Not really
he just sticks his little brother on them, let's him break them, and then heals them up, wash, rinse, repeat until he comes out with an army that is absolutely loyal to him due to fear.

Yea, that's not going to end well.
Also that blue haired cloaked woman was Thiccc!

I'm sorry he's a little busy right now...but I'd be happy to set an Appointment up with his Backhand😷

calm down, guys. she's not sis-zoned. it's just him not falling in love with her yet. Emphasise the yet part. there will soon be a time when she will say something along the line of, "what are you doing, big brother?" and you will know it is not only love story that will come next

Dex-chan lover
is it only me or they made those 2 siblings younger? edora used to look much sharper...

6000822_keep_calm_and_dont_mess_with_mc_y0shi.png

Users who are viewing this thread