Second Life Ranker

The novel is nice too. Even though compared to "second coming of avarice" and "novel's extra" it is not so much, but still nice.

Group Leader
Psycho Play has not dropped Second Life Ranker.
The delay was caused cause the leader went on a trip/vacation. Next ch will be up next week. Sorry for the wait!

This is so much better than Tower of God 1000000%

Less annoying slow paced lame dramatic teenager fights and more detailed straight forward matured actions.

Anyway, hope someone else pick this series up again.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much like Solo Leveling themed plot with bit more dark touch to it

@mred even if you only like the action Tower of God is much better. So far this author has been extremely uncreative with the floors and the challenges. The idea here is cool but so far the execution has been quite weak.

Dex-chan lover
@jorgeDS
I started reading this solely because I saw it was compared with Tower of God, a ye olde webcomic I read so long ago.
But, indeed, even with the problems I had with Tower of God, this one is a broken record that does nothing, and the constant repetition of "My brother has encyclopedic knowledge of literally everything, how convenient", combined with the system's constant logging of every captain-obvious occurrence was driving me nuts.
4981a4fbd6.png

"You know something. Let me tell you that you know it, because you know it. You now have knowledge of the thing that you already know. Rejoice."
What a cheap way to plug up a chapter. Why not also notify the MC that he should wash his hands after going to the restroom?
Trying to make a story out of console output lines, and knowing of the most convenient path because you're an author-avatar can only go so far. This is not such a horrible story, but it is definitely not an 8.5/10 story.

@jorgeds What creative execution you are talking about? Tower of God challenges from the authors creativity is just dramatic pointless unrealistic garbage, that they forced to make sense in order to fill the story while making it stupidly pointlessly prolonged. The challenges aren't even that rewarding or interesting to be prolonged. It's just a lot of puke of pointless unrealistic stupidly absurd smart ass ideas for dramatic purposes.

That's why I said only teenagers will enjoy around this kind of pointless shits because adults has already enough of shits to know what this kind of shits are not worth it. What kind of garbage that takes 200 chapters just to make the characters improves just a tiny whinny little bit? With all that chapters and dramas for only this much reward/developments to the characters? Totally pointless, I'd rather listening to some music rather than read Tower of God since the lyrics has been packaged with some sense that is not pointless and story points to it. While it only took me 3 minutes to enjoy it to the fullest.

@MrEd My bad, didn't realize you had ADHD. I guess for someone with low attention span this mediocre story would seem better. Don't want to make fun of the disabled so let's just leave it at that.

@jorgeDS People who has low attention span for pointless stupid dramatic shits has ADHD? You has not just mocked all the people who struggled with ADHD, but also the professional doctors who dedicate their entire life to precisely diagnose and help people with ADHD, and the most important thing that you also mocked is the nature of maturity in person who are not interested in drama the more he grow up.

Your bad, I didn't know you are so immature that loves drama and a smartass.

Aggregator gang
ah yeah, I remember this novel. I stop reading at 2nd or 3rd chapter when he implied that using gun doesn't need any skill.

Group Leader
@Banshie No, I was on a trip to southeast asia, and I'm back home now, so things should be back on its normal speed like before.

Users who are viewing this thread