Second Life Ranker

Wait a minute,,
did MC gone full retard on chapter 71 ??

Didn't MC a Special Force Veteran with experience as Covert Ops on Africa and UN Peacekeeping missions (?!?)

Why a veteran soldier almost beaten like that and only safed by lame plot Armor (?!?)

Plot hole? Author mistake??

гг тут ОЯШ, станет им поле 10х глав, так себе, хладнокровием и не пахнет.

Dex-chan lover
@Fussion007 Lol, Sabre God at this time is so much more powerful than MC that it's not even a contest. MC is a small fry for high rankers and he won't be beating any head on anytime soon.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I was really excited to see what's in the egg and I have a feeling that the new cover spoiled it all... That was not nice of the one who updated it if that was so T^T

tip to those complaining about spoiler cover, there will always be people who doesnt consider/doesnt care that its a spoiler for people. just try to avoid checking the cover of stuff you follow, this cover is so cluttered that you wont see what its about unless you actually look at it

Double-page supporter
i randomly got curious whether the novel of this manhwa already complete or not, turns out it is completed... but it's a frickin 800+ chapters Σ( ° △ °|||)... we'll stick together for 10years more years i guess ( TДT)

Group Leader
got to say this one of those well written revenge story better than crappy revenge healer hero

I think a humanoid beast will hatch from Mc egg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Nolancw I also assumed that since [the cover of this arc shows a humanoid dragon child that looks just like him, and the arc is not gonna take much longer. ] probably.

Is it just me or did you do the [] thing wrong

Phante is like that friend in a pokemon game that always wants to fight you but when you do fight them they get destroyed. If this is made into a game please do this.

Users who are viewing this thread