Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

I expect them to do mass-release, tho. Well, because there are idiots who keeps ss and post it on ig, i hope they wouldn't hanging us on cliffhanger😭
Thank you for your hardwork! I really hope you guys do mass-release because i've already read it until the newest chapter and only understand it from google translate, lol. Send thousand hearts to a little sunshine scans for their hardwork, i wuv you!💞

if ya'll not gonna stop posting this on ig a little sunshine scans gonna snap 🤡 pls stop for the love of cheese

Omg I think I can see her future as someone who can't handle magic versus the wicked witch of the west

This is gonna be some mirror mirror on the wall shit with an isekai girl

And I cannot be more hyped haha haha

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Group Leader
the chemistry between the two leads is so good in this story >< i love how gently he holds her

If the boy is one year younger, then yes, the emperor should have conceived a child by now. Nine months in conception + three months until the novel's protagonist is born...then...unless in this world they count age by the date of your conception. If that's the case, I guess Deckard could be conceived right now.

So recently someone’s been reposting these and claiming it as theirs, it’s really sad. This group is working hard for us but there are readers betraying their trust and doing things that could get these teams in trouble.....

This chap was amazing btw, I love you A little sunshine scans!!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter.

And man the MC is going to have an uphill battle against Lady Elrad. Oh man is she waifu material

Lets hunt down and report to Sunshine scans the villains who're sharing this manhwa on social media (IG/twitter) 🤬 Please keep your eyes open...

Users who are viewing this thread