Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
At first, I thought she was cringing at the name Brisney, but then I realized that her name is Yerenica... What kind of names...?

TLydGTZ.jpg

Tezevia???

This is google translated...
They didn’t even bother changing one of the lines. https://imgur.com/a/So5wxqr
“Transparent sky blue pupil” Pupils don’t have color. It’s the irises. Even then it’s just weird word choice. As if this wasn’t even pr'd.
A better translation would have been
“When I opened my eyes,
I saw skin as fair as snow,
light pink hair that looked like sweet cotton candy,
and-
clear sky blue eyes
set in/placed on a beautiful face.”
These all flow together to form one sentence.
Small text: “I look so pretty!” Instead of just “pretty”
“I-Is this truly/really me? Huh?” Not “ugh” because that doesn’t make any sense.
That concludes my thoughts on this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Harmone It's just my opinion but I think the way they worded it has a better "flow" than how you did it.
You're right on the pupils things tho.

Well no. “When I opened my eyes, with skin white as snow, a light pink hair-colored, which looked as sweet as cotton candy, and- transparent sky blue pupil.” Any English teacher will look at this and say what is this? So when she opened her eyes, what does she do? Usually an action is supposed to happen afterwards otherwise it’s just... sounds bad. Like we understand as a reader that the girl opened her eyes but then she lists her physical features and...????? Like there’s no transition. It’s honestly hard for me to explain but just why???? @Mivas

Fed-Kun's army
@Harmone Now that you point it out it's true that the "when" is strange. I wasn't really focused on that part before smh but personally I would just remove the "when" or something like that. It would give something like

"It's been 8 months since I've woken up in this body.
I opened my eyes
with skin as white as snow,
a light pink hair-coloured,..."

I feel like the way you phrase it is a bit too heavy with the two verbs. It's just my opinion tho and I understand that the way it is now isn't grammatically correct.

I’m really loving this! I love the art so much! I like the story so far and I also like how she asked who they are this way they think she has amnesia unlike in some other comics where the mc tries to act like the original character and somehow manages to get away with it!

I just realized that I really love the guard-guardee friendship trope... I hope this webcomic goes that route.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, hello miss? You have a brain right? :). If, so--THEN USE IT TO TALK IN YOUR HEAD.

@DancinPeeps716 Sorry for the late reply, but the manhwa's title is "The Tyrants First Love." I haven't completely finished it personally, but I heard it gets interesting. I'm sure you'll love it!! :)

Hol up- why does the ml look 24 before the fml is even born? How old is he in the novel for her to not even be born?

Users who are viewing this thread