Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

I would like to talk about this with someone,,, our dear princess seems to be moving along with her plans well but the beginning sequence shows that even when the "father" gets engaged to Lady Elard(?) the princess had failed to win his heart over completely. Pray do tell, how will she get through this??? I'm hoping that just because she's the MC that everything will turn in her favor but as it is right now, I am incredibly unsure.

Dex-chan lover
I love how confident she is about not planning stuff and how it just works cause she's adorable.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!
I love the mc so much and how she just does her best and hopes for the best.

Aggregator gang
Ommmgmgg its so cute also THAT BITCH I figured Lady Elard would think that the Princess would be hiding in Bellrock Palace and thus probably go to the palace before meeting with Erudian to threaten the Princess and be like "Get the fuck away from him if you wanna live"

i could be wrong LMAO BUT I FEEL LIKE SHE WOULD DO THAT

awwwww sweetness 💘💘 and cuteness overload until someone came to ruin it 😤 you just wait evil lady our princess won't lose to you 😇

Thanks so much for the updates!! 💙

So he is aware lady elard is trouble. This man doesn’t think things through thoroughly enough at least in the original book story where he dies.

Why is she SO FREAKING CUTE!!! Istg normally I'd hate heroines that I perceive as useless or crybabies but not Yeni, she is adorable omg, Father cannot possibly resist this fresh breeze of innocence 😭😭

But lololol if this was from lady Elard's perspective where she is finally the strongest mage, is about to be engaged to the Emperor when suddenly a crybaby weak af girl from nowhere interferes and the Emperor falls for her cuteness and innocence... That'd 100% be something I'd read and just rage about the emperor and support Lady Elard to leave his ass to regret 😂😂 I read too many villainess tropes, I need to stop...

Fed-Kun's army
as a soft hearted romantic... this just... this just hits right... this like my dream romance right here...

Oof, good thing she chose to get Erudian instead of hideout in Bellrock Palace because she’ll be a sitting duck if did.

Now she’ll get Erudian to become even more protective of her and more wary of Elard.

Fed-Kun's army
@aikyo_hoshi
Exactly, normally I would be calling the girl and insane transmigrator who entitled stuck up and insane. This is so refreshing tho.

Users who are viewing this thread