Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 41 - Season 2

In a singsong voice. All together now.
It's back~ it's back~ it's back~
Thank you so much for translating and more!

Also, i guess it's still gonna be slow romance and then they're gonna get separated.
But
please stay cute my CP
Also, more jealous ML pls heh

AAAAAA bruh I missed these two sm 😭😭😭 also wtf Erudian what will it take for you to MAKE A MOVE

What a lovely beautiful grammy award winning wig snatched entrance to season two. I missed them so much

OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM SO MUCCH. THANK YOU SSOOO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE OH MY FOGBS WOAW JUST WOAW COMING BACK STRONG. WWOW

I just want to thank this group for the update. I was really waiting for it. And I love it! Though the cliffhanger 😭....

Thank you for the chapter!! Omg is it finally happening??? Is the romance tag finally getting started this season??? I'm glad she's alive and well thoo cuz yeni is a national treasure ❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
LOL THE ENDING EDITS. I'M DEAD
I seeeee. So he likes her, but doesn't want her to stay with him cause he doesn't feel she's sincere and cause of her 'illness'. BUT she's working on fixing her magic rejection o3o
Many thanks

Asgdjdkk
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kyaaaaa kyaaaaa
Erudian!!!!!!!
I can sense the angst comingggggg

It’s BAAAAACK! Ugh, I dunno if I’m ready for the drama that’s coming up... can I steel myself up for binging waaaay later? ( ̄3 ̄)
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread