why is author gotta do me like this
she's so useless. without knowing plot before hand she got nothing
she can't fight
she can't make a scheme too
I would be more enjoy if you can do either one of these
: (
only thing she got is being adorb

Fed-Kun's army
She's acting and treated like a child...
But seriously though. She should've know better that it's not like the emperor would insta kill them. Having a bit of patience won't hurt :'D

P.S.
Diego's still my fave chara.. idk why tho XD

Yes. Princess. And an Exasperated Emperor. Hahahahaha

Thank you for the translation!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍

@stal2walk these are exactly reasons why i do love this story ♥ not every character have to be strong, smart or super inteligent. i can see myself in her, she is little bit dump, silly, but she is so fierce and stubborn (for ex. like she is still asking emperor about marrying ) this is really one of my fav stories, and not only 'cause the (amazing!!) art style ♥

thank you for your hard work ♥

Her hair this chap was amazing
Srsly though, I hope she at some point does something else than fainting and being protected by the emperor

i’m probably the only one, but i kinda dislike the writing choices this chapter. yeni’s supposed to be trying to protect the bellrock staff from being unfairly punished, but the way she’s going about it - trying to leave when the palace staff have been instructed to make sure she stays on the 3rd floor for her own safety, or asking them to take a message to the emperor when they’ve said they’re not supposed to - is just as likely to bring negative consequences for these people. it seems a bit... short-sighted?? immature??

”Of course she wouldn't listen".

63-355c515f8d151f1917d52944ae463142b606f9aa345a4f29c2d115436f6b3de3.jpg

Yeni's superpower is being adorable & never doing what she's told, but she's too adorable so you let it go. gah.

Fed-Kun's army
@bugonia i have to agree like then again her personality has always been in this same bandwidth but this time its a lil too far

the way yeni was gonna make a whole grand entrance but she ran out of steam ;-; i'm gonna cry, she's so cute

Users who are viewing this thread