Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

she's literally threatening not just him but also the royal family of another nation, to his face...even if there's no evidence of black magic thats still dumb as shit to do???

whys erudian only written like a king when its convenient

I be coming here, positively thinking i will be alright, and here i am, stressed.

well at least she heard that conversation so no misunderstanding would happen

Help! I need help murdering this b'tch that is. She dares threaten 2 royal family members of 2 different nations. She is pretty crazy

Catching the dumbs real fast there emperor...

If he is going to fall for it without some kind of brainwashing I have no hope for the nation.

@lorenalolo she only meant it metaphorically tho... marriage with her would be the leash

anyway, i really love soleia, she's a spectacular villainess and i love spectacular villainesses more than any hero

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I would accept marry her, she's hot af.

The author made a nice touch by putting some "horns" at her on page 43. She's the devil.
43-6785a3342d274d12a398926db2789b75d23ff971c104b5d159f6b3abcc2b08d0.jpg

Gosh people!!!! Put yourself in his damn shoes! It was stated a lot of times that Erudian can't just walk around and accuse someone who has black magic without "PHYSICAL EVIDENCE". Don't forget that Soleia is no ordinary wizard. Soleia is an influencial wizard who contributed a lot in the nation no matter how shady her reputation is! Don't forget the fact that Soleia has the backing of the tower. The tower is one of the symbols of power of Belgoat. The Emperor can't just accused someone in the tower by mere a intuition. Especially as grave as Black magic who killed and sacrificed lots of innocent lives. If the Emperor do that, he will have troubles with the tower which is not a good time because he was in tension with the other two countries. You think Euredian haven't already investigated Soleia? He already did. He mentioned it a few chapters ago but Soleia is not an easy dumb villain. Of course Soleia see this coming. You think she won't prepare for this before introducing herself to the Emperor? If you guys want an easy way out just by mere accusations ang word play to defeat your enemies in politics like how convenient it is for other manhwa's just to show how badass couple the ML and FL is, then let me say this that's not how politics work.

I mean, dude...dead people can't plan things. Scared she'll do something? Behead her right now lol

@Katy05 she literally said in this chapter that the old him would have killed her the moment he suspected (not proved, suspected) that she was a black magician. She already said plain and simple that he's hesitating because of his weakness, ie FL. You dont have to ignore that killing her was a viable option for his character. He would have troubles if he killed her, yes, but he also has troubles now. He can choose which troubles he wants and readers can think he's an idiot for it or agree with him. (A: dead villainess, upset tower magicians fucking shit up or B: Alive villainess fucking shit up). He's playing it safe, which is fine. "Thats not how politics works" but dude, this is not modern politics. This is a monarchy and a dictatorship. This is a world with magic and gods, and he is blessed by the nation's god. He could literally kill and get away with it, if he was ok with dealing with a lot of mess. Hell, plenty or earth monarchs did so even without gods.

Users who are viewing this thread