See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 31

thank you for the translation :) it was great and really smooth to read!

however, the part where seoha was talking about the accident, "unnie" should be changed into "noona" or "nuna" (depends on which romanization you prefer) since he's a younger male adressing an older female. i checked with the raws and he does call her 누나/noona :)

again, thanks for your effort :)

Good reminder that the rescue took some time... how much the accident impacted him became clear to me this chapter.

You said you didn't like to stop reading at a cliffhanger but this chapter ended on a cliffhanger too. Koreans like their cliffhangers lol. You can never escape

Double-page supporter
Fuck you and your cliffhangers. You said you didn't want to end on cliffhangers, sooo, how bout you slide over and translate the next one ;).

Oh man I wish I didnt read this cause im reading the official translations but this was too good to pass up. this def one of my fav webtoons.

Thx for the translation, from one cliffhanger to another and now I am back to waiting for webtoon to finally catch up

Dex-chan lover
This webtoon isn’t one to shy away from plot progression... he probably will remember most of this later despite being drunk. I wonder if he will remember her reaction to the box?

At least all the cliffhangers usually get solved in the following chapter...

thank you so much for all your hard work translating this one chapter, B!
I can only hope for another good soul to translate the next chapters, this story is too good! *_*

Users who are viewing this thread