Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 16 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
translation very hard to understand and just obviously wrong in some places

did we know carol had pink hair before this, it's kind of a disappointment, she's still cute though

Contributor
Fused the pictures

3OgFNX6.jpg

llGG0XD.jpg

Dex-chan lover
translation very hard to understand and just obviously wrong in some places

did we know carol had pink hair before this, it's kind of a disappointment, she's still cute though

Thanks for your work on this chapter SquigglesJP. Dialogue is pretty rough, but at least not to the point where we can't understand what's happening or what's being said. Compared to other titles you've worked on, this one feels kinda rushed though.

you guys probably skipped the notes and credit pages
honestly with all the negative feedback I don't really feel like continuing to translate this

if you want a real translator please go to patreon.com/SquigglesJP , sub and ask for this series
we'll get Queen Squiggles herself to translate this

Dex-chan lover
you guys probably skipped the notes and credit pages
honestly with all the negative feedback I don't really feel like continuing to translate this

if you want a real translator please go to patreon.com/SquigglesJP , sub and ask for this series
we'll get Queen Squiggles herself to translate this
:( I can only speak for my own comment, but I'm not trying to smack down your work hamdeo. Because of the stiffness of parts of the dialogue, it just seems like editing could use a little bit more polish to make flow of the conversations more natural.

You're right, I did gloss over that page. I didn't mean to offend you, and I still thank you for the work you put in.

Dex-chan lover
I was honestly forgot that his sister existed lol. but strangely my impression when she shoot up those dark magics be "wow, we got the demon lord reveal!" after a few seconds suddenly a surge of memories about her resurfaces

Dex-chan lover
Forget the beyond tired lolicon pandering (at least there was some Haru this time around), forget that sociopathically unfunny jester Marina (seriously, someone's beloved is missing and the first thing you imply--before going on to apparently taunt that lover at least twice--is that they're dead)--it finally happened.

At a cliffhanger.

Well played, Tokino Yousuke (author)--well played.

Users who are viewing this thread