Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - To the Intermediate Labyrinth!

Dex-chan lover
Well, that escalated quickly unlike other Isekais and I like it. ?

Also meeting those slobs again will bring some fun I guess. ?

I like this adaptation but there is a small error in the LN haru only can get pregnat in a fullmoon and thats why they show the moon a couple of pages before

I think those trouble makers are the cutest couple. Honestly hope they become frequent party members.
Also glad they didn't drag out the relationship. Though I wouldn't have minded if they had taken a few more steps inbetween. A kissing scene would have been nice.

Only thing that bothers me in this chapter is the door. He opened the door outward into the hall when haru went to join him. Yet the door had a pull handle inside...

Fed-Kun's army
@firefish5000 bite your tongue dude, those are the most annoying pices of shit on this LN and im glad they arent part of the main party, although cuz of em the MC keeps getting in unnecesary problems that just drags the plot. Honestly i wished the author just kill em already, but it seems in japan annonying = funny.

Fed-Kun's army
@firefish5000

I totally agree. The two remind of Baccano!s Isaac & Miria. They are fun and break the tropeness of the slave isekai manga, which seems overwhelming in this adaption. I'm glad they are part of the story.

@VincentYamato
Haven't read the LN, but so far in the manga, I dont believe they caused any trouble for the MC. In this chapter, they did reroute him, but I don't believe it was disadvantageous. They certainly haven't helped him in previous chapters, but the worst they have done IIRC is be useless underlings, and watch him fend for his life as if it were a side show.

Dex-chan lover
That pair is still as unfunny, unoriginal and annoying as it gets.

So MC went from level 0 to level 1 in bed. And he has a cheat that makes him 400 times hornier than the average MC.

Dex-chan lover
anybody that reads the novel, does haru ever get pregnant? There a couple of Isekai mangas recently the girls in the harems been getting pregnant

Dex-chan lover
Well, this MC certainly doesn't beat around the bush (unlike 90% of other MCs I know).

@kronix no, she didn't get pregnant.

The idiotic couple keeps appearing in the story, most of the time creating trouble directly/indirectly to the MC.

If anyone is interested I recommend reading this fan translated version:
https://tseirptranslations.com/growth-cheat-toc

Its pretty entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2 its nice when we get these early relationships even if they only provide offscreen sex. Sometimes people have to wait years (literally) for shit to happen in the manga. In the other mangas I am reading (of other world, mc evolving, etc..) the girls are starting to get pregnant even though they been having offscreen sex since somewhat early story lol

Users who are viewing this thread