Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Farewell Florance

this was a pretty good sized chapter

1. dominated a bunch of enemies... check
2. asserted dominance over male colleague ...check
3. continued adventure unhinged...check

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I find villains to be much scarier when they can do terrible things with kindly expressions on their faces. I'm still enjoying the story though.

Dex-chan lover
@CelticMutt - relatively speaking the same thing, an oblivious pair
who can't really accomplish anything and are there for comedic effect

Double-page supporter
Kinda went overboard with the magick, showing all your cards... but okay lol.

@leo80221 Mm, I was more or l as concerned about him using several different types of magicks at once. I thought it was already rare for a fighter to have magick abilities as well? And on top of that several different types of magick? I felt like that was kinda throwing out he was an "epic" or something lmfao. But maybe I'm just used to all of epic MC's being more secretive lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Odessakun Ah, but you forgot he also has Lightning magic, and he'll probably get more types shortly. Plus he only used Petit magic, but he can probably use higher ranks by now.

I like that he followed through and cut his leg off (Although I assume they can heal it with magic) Sets a precedent that the MC is a nice guy, but he won't be walked all over if you push him too far.

Double-page supporter
@starburst98 which just goes to show the length he was willing to go for her. kinda BA of him. but then again the way he utilized his jobless ability to switch between multiple styles kinda shows the same thing.

@silverden I hope he's able to do more for her with his Jobless skills later on. It's boring if he's only using it for himself.

Double-page supporter
@Aereus maybe she'll gain a similar ability to compliment his. that way they'll gain greater teamwork while growing closer. also im just randomly guessing here but for her i think she's gonna go through a moment of growth soon.

Dex-chan lover
Why did he cut his leg? Lightly grilling the dude with fire magic would achieve the same purpose but be easier for him to heal.

Users who are viewing this thread