Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - It's For The Sake of Training

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k At this point I'm really wondering how many mentally *stable* people there are in this story.

Let’s be honest, it’s the home stretch of NNN, so the cockblock was inevitable. Like the chapter says, “It’s for the sake of training.”

/s

How many times are they going to do this joke? Does the dude not know how to lock a fucking door?

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to like the wierd side characters story more then the mcs'

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of getting tired of the constant "everything and everyone conspires to make the MC look like a massive pervert at all times" joke, it's gotten pretty stale.

Fed-Kun's army
Misunderstandings, huh? I get that this manga might be for kids, but the virgin-centricity is getting tiresome. Even if it's for kids, there's gotta be a limit to how many times you beat a dead horse, you know?

... Do they not have door locks or just hang a fucking "Do Not Disturb" sign? FFS...

Dex-chan lover
@ Silvernius with all that magic and all those jobs he can't even use magic to lock the door or put a charm or some sort of confusion spell on the door so people turn away when they touch it..

Succi is a real dipshit. Julio is a pretty patient guy to bother sticking with him.

Dex-chan lover
> Haru's chubbiness, she's like a newbie mom who has born a baby a month ago, and she's awesome as she is....

> I think i am ok if MC has been c**kblock by the girls....
Before it happen, MC already lost it, his sone already explored the greatest cave in the whole world, and im proud of him...
For the girls, i think they need to control their juices from flowing down cause of MC's and Harus exciting playful behavior from time to time...

> Im looking at Carol's reaction to MC and Haru's training on the room....
Carol really want to join them, im sure of it. Whats she's holding back might be her in-experience and some peer pressures, and a slight fear due to unknown things to her when performing this and that....

> It makes sense that Milky wants B2B genre. Her name is Milky anyway. You can deduce what she wants next by her name only....

Double-page supporter
"Take this mysterious glowing ball to the statue of goddess in the labyrinth that's guarded by the military and not open for the public. Don't worry, it's nothing suspicious. Also, here's a crazy high pay for this seemingly simple and irrelevant task, nothing suspicious going on here, don't worry about it. I'm not shady or anything, you can trust me"...

LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR JESUS CHRIST WHY IS THAT SO HARD IN ALL THE ANIMANGA VERSE AAAAAAAH >_< also fuck you all, they are lovers , what they do inside their own room is none of your fucking business.

Also, fujoshi must die.

Dex-chan lover
He just needs to romance Haru then and there - and make eye contact with every one of the intruders at least once.

Fed-Kun's army
@Drake68655 ikr? these kind of generic joke stopped being funny after the first attempt
and the joke that he's useless because his "main job" is jobless is getting annoying too....
i understand it's the whole premise since it's in the title, but the author really need to make other joke material instead of repeating "MC is jobless, now laugh" over and over again
seriously, he can just make something up if he really hate being looked down as jobless and he has the strength to back it up too
it really is unfortunate, since the plot that his little sister is actually a demon lord is pretty interesting

Dex-chan lover
IIRC, what the MC learns here is that he shouldn't cast 'silent room' and have it "inside the room", because it blocks him from hearing the sound from outside of the cast area as well. Instead, he figures out to cast it where it just slightly extends past the door, so when people knock on the door, he can hear it (not sure if this means that someone could hear what he's doing in the room if they press their ear to the door, but since the sound would disappear before it got to their eardrum, its probably a fine 'solution');

Locking the door is a very rare manga/WN/anime/etc superpower, and usually only used when someone is trying to beat down the door / MC is going to escape out the window.

Dex-chan lover
"I've managed to produce ink so give me a brush and paper!"

...That might be the best joke about pervy nosebleeds I've ever seen

Contributor
...So much screen time wasted on side characters almost nobody gives a fuck about... and mc again cockblocked and stuck on hetare explanation that doesn't make sense... when they first asked he could just fucking say: "adventuring, I won't give any details about my specific job." and that's it... what is wrong with that bastards head that he goes on about doing nothing... he is working as adventurer however you look at it... fucking author and his bad sense of humor...

Dex-chan lover
@Moridin69: The problem with that is that once they step inside the field, whomever's at the door would hear what's going on. The solution is of course to cast the spell with the volume he chose, and lock the door. Which is, of course, just the superpower you said.

Mareena also once again proved her status as excess. Carol isn't stupid; she's never done something so stupid as to walk in on a man and a woman in what appears to be a personal, private situation and stay there, but that's exactly what Mareena would do. I suppose it's all to beat this dead horse of a misandrist joke that the author seems to favor all of a sudden.

I can't say much that hasn't already been said regarding his interactions with that feminist harem; it's pretty hypocritical, given that they are a harem, too--I have no doubt that the fact that they look up to their master is a product of love (one of them even wants him to do them what they think Ichinojou's doing to Haru), which Ichinojou and Haru very obviously have for each other. Furthermore, they saw something was happening between the two in their private room, and also chose to stay--and kept the kid with them. This is obviously supposed to be a gag, but how is any of this funny to anyone?

That said, the ugly nun is a special case: she kept mean-mugging Ichinojou, spouting her "enemy of women" business, when he could have bounced her off the walls if he wasn't so nice (as required by this gag). Cracking her knuckles and making threat displays would have surely set Haru off too if she wasn't inebriated--how unfortunate. Characters like that nun really don't get what they deserve enough. I wonder if there's a manga out there in which such characters do get their just deserts.

The women in this manga... man, I'm telling ya, they not only hate lewd things, they'll not only get angry at you for doing lewd things, they'll get angry at you for doing lewd things in your own room after barging in uninvited.

Users who are viewing this thread