Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 33 - Carol's Confession

Double-page supporter
Cmon man, don't fail us on the trope, don't get the gae u mofo

33 chapters and mans about to fuck his side hoe you see this is what i want to see not 294 chapter of blue balls
komi san

Dex-chan lover
it's not allowed in japan?
but japan also have crisis of population, because of it
not to mention the people itself doesnt even want to have relationship in the first place

it feels like japan doesnt even have the drive to make children at all, weird

TTX

Previous Life Common Sense
MC's morals are a little weird after slavery, sex with a monster girl(or is a wolf girl different?) and killing Humans
he has problems with polygamy.. because its not allowed??

Double-page supporter
I originally hoped he wouldn't get involved with Carol, as the isekai slave harem trope has been done to death, but it's been obvious for several chapters that things were headed in that direction. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, i thought this was another manga...too much time and too many mangas lol
Now...about this "other" manga....isn't there a manga where the mc gets isekaied, saves a wolf girl and finds that she is her childhood friend who died in their original world? Dammit, i can't remember the name....i thought this was it, but in this other manga, he saves her from bandits, not from slavery

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria
they are logical, you need so much money to raise a kid in Japan even if people get married they don't really want a kid before they certain they have enough money
combined with women who wants husband who's richer than them and men who views all women as gold digger and you have current Japan

Power Uploader
Was the art always this bad? Maybe it's more noticeable because of the color, but the MC at the bottom of page 4 doesn't even look human.

Users who are viewing this thread