Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu

no no no the comedy alone is not enough to compensate other things :'((

Not gonna cap knewest chapter confused tf outa me, not with the first chick but his sister and the goddesses

Supporter
It's honestly worrying that every single fucking isekai starts with the main character buying slaves. Is it a cultural thing? Do japanese mangakas want to return to the 1800s?

@shitboy
I think it's just a different way of introducing characters that'll tag along the mc in his adventures w/o needing a decent introductory story in the first few chapters.

And nothing wrong with slaves in an isekai story.
If I wanted fully politically correct stories I would stop reading.

I liked this manga, it has good character writing, but the way the author writes some of the character plot around slavery honestly disgusts me quite a bit. Some people may like it and it's rather light-hearted but the way slavery just kind of makes me physically ill to my stomach when I read it (i have empathy issues so stuff like that is difficult for me to read). In the end I dropped it, as the Author is portraying slavery in a fashion that puts me off of wanting to read any more of it. I hate how so many mangakas nowadays portray slavery in such a positive light, as if giving passable living conditions to a person somehow justifies treating them as property with no way of gaining their own freedom.

Dex-chan lover
Dumb, derivative concept and bad art. If the art was at least decent I could stay for the ero, but it's pointless like this.

The art is VERY lazy and inconsistent. Story is so-so, the manga would be a decent read if not for the lazy art that just ruins the whole thing...

Double-page supporter
I want to drop this because of the Harem tag......................... I'm sick of Isekai with Harem (or the reverse of it) additional plot in it but the description entices me so. I love Isekai works & whatever they bring forth... but there are less non-Harem works than there aren't & it disappoints me. But okay, Imma soldier on for a bit & if it still bitchslaps me, I'll drop this.

There are two great opposing examples I'm currently very invested in reading (that isn't Harem of course & there's no empty/shallow raburabu with sexychan while cheating as a hidden clumsy hero moment) I'm recommending to you who are reading this; Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou & Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life. What's important in these two titles at least is that there's no "when boy meets girl(s) it's instant swipe every time because it must be because there's Ecchi in it anyway right also there must be Harem too absolutely!"

Ok, rant over. Why are you still here? Explore more titles, go!

This isekai very wholesome. If you like the average isekai setting, you will like it. Only downside is art. Im tired of people who dont like isekai doing reviews on isekai. like, look at the tags, if you dont like one of the tags dont read it. (got to agree though that they need to add a "slavery" tag)

Fed-Kun's army
I like the fact that this is wholesome but the art and story is really dragging this down the more I read it. I couldn't read a single chapter without dozing off. Guess I'll drop this. cya

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish they focused more on the gag stuff instead of dragging out the romance subplot with the wolf girl.
How many chapters have been almost completely devoted to her getting drunk and stripping?

Just about had enough of "Things got romantic and then everyone blundered in and it was embarrassing". Just announce the relationship, learn to lock your door and get on with trying to find an actual story... and kill off or develop a number of the side characters.

The typical Isekai problem of having a premise but not a plot.

Users who are viewing this thread