Seidon no Ryuu - Ch. 1

Dude's name is straight up assclay...
Art is a bit meh, plot is generic, nothing out of the ordinary so far...
On the plus side there is a great attention to detail and framing, but it does not reach its full potential due to the art style and quality

imagine justifying villainous vore dragons to your publisher

now imagine they agreed

Dex-chan lover
*insert back to the future meme*
But all jokes aside this seems generic af. Followed

Aggregator gang
Not terrible but intensely average. Liable to cause feelings of deja vu as you try to figure out which of dozens of other series this reminds you the most of.

So I am gonna guess the plot by using my ultra large knowledge gained by reading LN and WN and watching anime for 7 years. So from what we saw the Church is evil. They can transform into dragons but also have human form. Their god is a dragon who seems to be in "slumber''. Clearly the dragon is either the mastermind or is actually sealed and gets his blood, magic and whatever else he has stolen so the Church can get his powers. The priests eat people so they can avoid the side-effects(can be losing their life, mind and become just some beasts or simply the only way they sate their hunger). We can also see that only the ones with dragon blood in them have white hair. It seems there is some kind of instinct deep within their blood which changes the way they treat the same kind. This bishop is an arrogant being so he is surprised he accepted the request of the mc, his ''food''. The mc has white hair(limited to dragon race), his family isn't blood related and was found under a tree. So the mc can be most likely the creation, succesor or son of the dragon who has the mission of saving it and freeing the people from the Evil Church.

for some Reason whenever vore comes up it brings me an immense hate for the thing doing the gore, i feel like, you know, i wanna kill the Fucking thing and pierce its belly once the guy is Inside.

weird feeling

This...This honestly shocked me... It took me a sec to actually understand what happen... this is horror

Would it be crazy if the ML is part dragon? I just think that because the ML made a correlation to dragon priest’s hair color. Hope he kills her.

Dex-chan lover
That escalated fast. The art is sick. Really love how they draw those hideous dragon forms.
But it hasn't been updated for 4 months! Please don't drop this.

And here I thought she was a real hottie.. but being a dragon? even better,, O_O

Users who are viewing this thread