Seijo ni naru no de Nidoume no Jinsei wa Katte ni sasete moraimasu ~Outaishi wa, Zensei de Watashi wo Futta Koibito deshita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

The prince is a good boy =v= Never once disliked/hated him. People would probably still find away to despise the guy, probably call him voting or something. Idgaf, I like him. It was easy to tell this was all a misunderstanding considering how most of the POV was purely from the FL’s perspective.

Ty for the update!

Dex-chan lover
What a man, thinks it is impossible for anyone other than him to be special enough to warrant reincarnating by the author making the story. Like, sure, the odds are low. But hardly impossible. Particularly if he manages to figure out he is in a story.

@shieldbro nah, I feel like the author is going the red-herring route. The butler is probably going to try to atone. Though I suppose that counts as messing with things. Particularly as he does not know of mc, so his atonement is likely to be something like giving the guy his daughter, for dat forceced love triangle.

Sigh...what is this? reincarnator park? Thats too many character with reincarnation trait.

Dex-chan lover
@Shieldbro: Probably? I did look at the raw before
So far there's nothing from the duke/butler yet.

His daughter did order one of her minions to try and burn Liz's plant but that backfired and also caused her own plant to turn into something sinister that last I saw ate her like piranha plant from Mario.

:v sadly the current raw has gone past that conclusion (ch 9) and is just Liz befriending said minion girl (by healing her of the burn scar)

Dex-chan lover
@Shieldbro
Unfortunately the social discrimination is strong in that butler; his desire to see his master marry a person of "right breeding" will make him interfere again.

@Whimsicat Having read the raw WN, I guarantee
the butler does some shady sh*t to guarantee Liz doesn't win, after his daughter's failure. It'll involve Emilia, that disgraced noblewoman from the earlier chapters.

Oh this is continuing I thought the novel ended here but maybe it continues and I just didn't notice

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000: Care to spoil? (I obviously don't mind spoiler, being the one spoiling all the time)
Considering Liz has a holy dragon with her right now, it seems rather hard to do anything that would make someone else rise above her, or disqualify her.

Dex-chan lover
You're get reincarnated! You get reincarnated! Everyone is reincarnated!

What a wild ride. I love it.

I don't think the reincarnated butler can pull the same sh*t (or any) again. Keefa has just learned that he shouldn't take someones words at face value.

Users who are viewing this thread